Jacksonville, FL - StealthBond® a Florida-based company that has answered the need for an adhesive installation systems for metal roofing, has just added a 3ft Ribbed Panel to its system. The new panel has passed a comprehensive evaluation FL17955 R3 and has been included in the ICC-ES File ICC ES 17-03-08 StealthBond® concealed panel offering.
Also known the AG Panel, the 3ft Ribbed Panel by is traditionally installed using exposed fasteners, typically screws, that pierce through the metal panel resulting in thousands of screw holes in the roof. Each hole becomes a potential source for a leak. The StealthBond® System eliminates the need for screw fasteners and provides roofing professionals with a new choice in metal panel design.
This panel is designed for residential, architectural, and light commercial application:
- Panel profile:
- 3/4″ rib height x 36″ width coverage
- Panel Style:
- Sidelap seam, Exposed fastener
- 29 gauge, 26 gauge and 24 gauge
- – Galvalume steel sheet, AZ50, conforming to ASTM A792 for all panels
- – Galvanized steel sheet, G90, conforming to ASTM A446 for unpainted panels
- – Galvanized steel sheet, G60, conforming to ASTM A446 for painted panels
- Smooth w/9″ O.C. ribs
“We are thrilled about the new addition to our system,” said Jim Horton of StealthBond®. “These types of panels are very popular in rural areas, which provides our dealers more design options for their homeowners. These panels have passed regulated evaluation reports and we are proud to confirm it met our strict guidelines on durability.”
StealthBond® solves the age-old problem of screw-fasteners backing out and causing roof leaks.
The StealthBond® System provides more surface area bonding than traditional screw installations, making it a wise choice in high velocity hurricane zones.
Some of the many benefits of StealthBond® include:
- Patented metal roofing system using adhesive.
- Eliminates screw penetrations.
- Easy and reliable installation using structural adhesive technology.
- Clean look, preferred by homeowners.
- Perfect for residential and light commercial applications.
- Florida Building Code Approved.
- Miami-Dade Building Code Approved.
- ICC Approved.
StealthBond® is sold through Authorized Dealers. If you are interested in the StealthBond® System, fill out our Become A Dealer form today.
StealthBond® is the Next Generation of Installation® with the first-ever metal roofing system to use structural adhesive technology for metal roof installations. The patented StealthBond® system uses high-strength structural adhesive to eliminate exposed fasteners on traditional 5V Crimp and 3ft Ribbed metal roofing panels, trims, and flashings. StealthBond® is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Download our ebook Adhesive Innovations in Metal Roofing to learn more about StealthBond® System.